- Download a preset pack from https://www.noiiz.com/presets/packs
- Unzip the pack
- Open your chosen DAW (we've gone for Logic Pro X in this case)
- Load up Serum in a new instrument track
- In Serum, click Menu (top right) then Show Serum Presets folder.
- Open the Presets folder - this will open Finder on Mac or File Explorer on Windows.
- Create a new folder to store your Noiiz presets, we called this one 'Noiiz Test'
- Drag and drop the presets into the folder. You can drag individual .fxp files or whole folders. It should look something like this...
- In Serum, refresh your Serum presets by selecting MENU > RESCAN FOLDERS ON DISK.
- You should now be able to access your new Serum presets!
Note: To remove Serum presets, simply follow step 5 to locate the folder and delete the presets/folders you no longer need. Then refresh.
Installing Custom Wavetables
Please note: Not all Serum preset packs come with custom wavetables. If your pack includes wavetables please follow the instructions below:
- In Serum, click Menu (top right) then Show Serum Presets folder again, which will show the Serum Presets folder on your hard drive.
- Open the Tables folder, then the User folder inside (if you have not opened this folder before you will probably see a text file called 'SaveYourTablesHere.txt').
- Drag-and-drop the entire Wavetables folder here (You may want to rename it so it's easy to find). In this case we have used the Wavetables from 'Serum: Neon Flutter' by Poztman.
- Now refresh your wavetables by selecting MENU > RESCAN FOLDERS ON DISK. We recommend rescanning whenever you make changes to these folders.
- You should now be able to load in your custom wavetables to OSC A and OSC B!
That's it! If you have any trouble loading your Serum presets or tables, please don't hesitate to get in touch by clicking the button below.