Go to the Apps page and download the Mac version of the plugin. Then...
- Double click the Noiiz Player.pkg file
2. Click ‘Continue’
3. Click ‘Install’
Note: The default install locations are:
Audio Unit: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
AAX: /Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins
You can select ‘Change Install Location’ if you want to install the Noiiz Player plugin somewhere else.
4. When prompted, enter your password
- Mac OSX 10.9 or above
- 1.7 GHz dual-core CPU or higher
- 2 GB RAM or higher (8 GB recommended)
- Minimum 1GB of disk space (SSD recommended)
Don’t see the plugin in your DAW?
- Check that your DAW’s ‘plugin search path’ (where your DAW looks for plugins) is the same place that your plugin is installed.
- Clear the ‘plugin cache’ in your DAW and re-scan for plugins, or…
- Close your DAW and re-open it
- Check that you have the correct system requirements